In an effort to protect the well being of all of our patients, their families and our staff we are asking for your cooperation in trying to contain the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, THE FOLLOWING CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE:
- We are changing our schedule so that fewer patients will be seen at the same time.
- All team members will be wearing appropriate PPE in the clinical and business areas at all times, including masks, gowns and gloves.
- A clear, physical sneeze guard will now be in place at the front desk area.
- New equipment will be in place such as high efficiency suction as well as a portable UVC light for decontamination of surfaces throughout the office.
- New wellness screening procedures will be instituted for all patients entering the office, including a verbal checklist and/or thermal temperature with pulse oximeter testing.
- Parents will be asked to remain in their car or, if they wish to accompany their child, we request that only one parent do so. If you choose to wait in the car, your child can call or FaceTime with you and the doctor once the appointment is completed. In an effort to maintain social distancing and reduce the number of people in the waiting area please do not bring multiple family members or friends to the appointment. At this time, it is also our goal to limit the number of people that enter the clinical area.
- All patients should brush and floss at home prior to their appointment.
- Patients must wear a mask to the appointment and they will be directed to wash or disinfect their hands before being escorted to the clinical area.
You are welcome to contact Dr. Burns with any questions or concerns at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will soon begin to contact patients for appointments, either by email or phone.
We appreciate your cooperation at this time.